Paper Formatting Requirements
Submitted papers should be laid out in compliance with templates available from the conference website. Papers volume should conform to limit outlined in the template (2, 4 or 6 full pages). File type – *.doc (MS Word 97-2003).
All figures must be stored separately in *.tiff or *.jpg format with the minimum resolution of 300 dpi and uploaded in the application's appropriate field.
Proper references formatting is essential for conference papers inclusion in the bibliographic databases such as SciVerse Scopus. References should be in English only and laid out according to IEEE style requirements. You can find sufficient information on this style here:
- Official IEEE Citation Reference (ieee.org), PDF
- IEEE Citation Style Guide (Dalhousie University, Canada), PDF
- IEEE example citations and references (University of York, UK), HTML
- A guide to IEEE referencing style (Murdoch University, Australia), HTML
All titles in Ukrainian, Russian and other languages using non-Latin characters should be transliterated into Latin characters:
- names of authors – translateration;
- titles of papers, books and websites – transliteration with adding English translation in square backets (e.g. “Neorganichnya khimiia” [“Inorganic chemistry”]);
- titles of journals and other periodicals – transliteration with adding English translation by a dash (e.g. Zhurnal informatsiinykh tekhnolohii – Journal of information technology);
- conference titles – transliteration with adding English translation in square brackets (e.g. Trudy 6 Mezhdunarodnogo Simpoziuma “Novye resursosberegayushchie tekhnologii nedropol'zovaniya i povysheniya neftegazootdachi” [Proc. 6th Int. Symp. “New energy saving subsoil technologies and the increasing of the oil and gas impact”]);
- publishers titles – transliteration with adding word “Publ.” (e.g. Vydavnytstvo Lvivskoi politekhniky Publ.).
Information on Ukrainian texts transliteration: